Paleo Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake

Monday, July 7, 2014










  This Lemon Blueberry cheesecake is stinkin' amazing! You know what else is amazing about this cheesecake? It's gluten free, dairy free, soy free, egg free and the only sugar involved is coconut sugar, honey and juice from the blueberries. I know what you're thinking--cheesecake without dairy? Yes, it's possible--even better, it's really, really good!

 I wouldn't consider this to be super low on calories, because it's actually pretty calorically dense, due to all the nuts involved; however, it's does contain more nutrition than a "normal" cheesecake does. Either way, consider it a treat! It's perfect for those emotional days. haha! I'm only kidding..kinda.

 There are several recipes online for Paleo cheesecake, and I got really overwhelmed with trying to decide which one to use--instead I got an idea of everything I would need to actually make it work and then made it up as I went. I admit, I'm really excited about how great this crust turned out. The crust is AMAZING and it comes out of the pan flawlessly--it's an overall win if you ask me.

 



  
Tp: Click on the pictures of the recipes, the picture will pop up, and you'll be able to see the recipe clearer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger