21 Day's of Clean Eating!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I have a confession to make: I've been eating horrible this past week. Horrible as in pizza, taco bell, ice cream, chips, chocolate--the works! Obviously not all at one sitting, but you get the jist. The result of this has made me feel pretty stinkin' crappy. I was eating Paleo for so long that once I started eating crappy foods again, I could instantly tell, because I felt horrible; I couldn't sleep, my face has been breaking out, and my intestines feel like they've doubled in size. 

 I think my skin takes the biggest hit when I eat unhealthy foods. My skin has always been very sensitive, but since eating Paleo my skin has been looking very healthy and clear; it really has done wonders for my skin. However, after last week, my skin looks dry, unhealthy and I'm pretty broken out. yuck. Bottom line: what I eat directly effects the way my skin looks.


With all that said, I just feel like right now is the perfect time for me to refocus and get back to eating really healthy and staying that way. And to let you in on a little secret, I'm really terrible at sticking to these things, which is why I'm posting about it on here. I need accountability. 






The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Challenge
Learn more at Mark’s Daily Apple.


I am determined to finish these 21-days! 

Have any of you done a challenge like this before?  Do tell!



4 comments :

  1. Well if your gonna eat crummy you might as well go all out, right?! Hehe he! I can totally relate I usually feel AWFUL when I eat out a bunch or just eat garbage. I always wonder how people do it every day and not want to kill themselves. I am halfway joking on that one... but really, how?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following now!!!! :). And we all deserve to eat like crap some of the time, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how crappy we feel after indulging when we've been used to a pretty healthy diet? It's good and bad in sooooo many ways, HA!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger