I'm 26 today!

Sunday, May 4, 2014



Rory and I are on our way out of town right now to spend a day together for my birthday. I wanted a really low key birthday this year. Low key as in we're going to Barnes and Noble, Whole Foods to stock up on some of my favorite coffee and going out to dinner. I'm normally one of those people whose really into birthdays and my birthday is more like a birthday week, as opposed to just a birthday. This year just feels different to me, though. I'm mostly wondering where all these years went! I'm 26!! What! When I was like 18, 26 seemed so far away and so mature and grown up. I'm finally starting to actually feel like a grown up, which is a strange feeling.  I'm looking forward to what The Lord has for me this year. 


Cheers to 26! 

6 comments :

  1. Happy birthday! And I totally agree....26 felt very "adult" to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday babe. I hope you enjoyed your dinner and had lots of fun. You've got 3 years and counting 'til your big 3-0. Here's hoping to many more fabulous years to come.
    Love your new follower xoxo
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! 26 was my favorite age :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! 26 is coming for me later this year too :)

    I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your blog! Very cool!!! Hope you have an amazing Birthday! :)

    Many Blessings..... Jayma @ {Verus . . . the truth will set you free} || via || http://JaymasTips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger