Weekend in LA

Monday, April 7, 2014










     Rory and I spent the weekend in LA, because we had several events we had to attend. Rory's cousin, Charlotte, had a flute recital at her college--she's extremely talented. I normally wouldn't enjoy sitting and listening to someone play the flute for an hour, but I could listen to Charlotte for hours upon hours and be totally content.

 After the recital we attended a play in downtown Santa Clarita at this super cute theater on Main Street. Rory's brother-in-law, Rob, was performing in the Damn Yankees, which was full of so much laughter and entertinment.  Rob did an amazing job, as expected. I've learned that local theaters can either be really terrible or really good, and this one was full of people who could sing, act and dance like nobodies business. I was impressed.

 After church on Sunday we went to eat at this cute place, called Egg Plantation for lunch. If you live in the Santa Clarita area, I highly reccomend that you try this place out. Latte's were on the menu, so clearly I had to get one.

I'm a little boring today, so I apologize. It's Monday, and sometimes Monday's and I aren't the greatest of friends; we have a love/hate relationship--mostly hate, though. Wasn't it just Friday?




 


4 comments :

  1. Ha! I totally feel you on the Monday thing. No post from me today because, meh. Just not feeling it today, ya know?

    Anyway! Your weekend looks awesome. I positively love every single outfit all of you beautiful ladies are wearing in your pictures and of COURSE you know I'm drooling over that latte.

    Lattes are my love language. Serious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend! I'll miss you posting, but I totally understand! Lattes are my love language, too! I can't get enough of them, which probably isn't a good thing! haha!

      Delete
  2. What a fun little weekend! Now you make me want to hear her play the flute!

    madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome weekend!! I've never been to LA!! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger