Shoes for Spring

Tuesday, April 8, 2014




1//2//3//4//5



I've been feeling the urge to buy some colorful, fun shoes for spring. These 5 are my favorite picks so far, and they're all from ModCloth. If you've never shopped at ModCloth before, then you're in for a treat, my friends. The store is full of unique, fun, and colorful things for your closet. The only problem is that since there are so many amazing things to choose from, that it's hard to decide which pair of shoe to get! I know, life is so hard, isn't it? 

  I'm in love with #1 and #4. Wouldn't #1 look so cute with a white Easter dress? Or even some skinny jeans! I just might need these.

Which pair is your favorite?

Also, I would love it if you followed me on Bloglovin! 

Follow on Bloglovin




10 comments :

  1. Those blue and white flats are too stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots and mustard! Two of my biggest weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these would look great with a white dress. I haven't gotten a pair of the D'orsay flats yet, but I wonder if they are hard to wear/if they would slip off my feet.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I have to pick just one? If so, I'd go with number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so cute just out of my price range. I do want each one though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely shoes, especially the 3d and 5th :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these!! #1 is my fave with the polka dots :)
    I need to invest in more trendy shoes for spring!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the coral pair, so cute!

    www.lavishingg.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger