Friday Five.

Friday, April 4, 2014

   


[one]


[two]





[three] 
       

               


 [four]


           
[five] 


[bonus!] 





[one] Isn't this zebra scarf amazing? I drooled over it for so long, and my wonderful brother ended up buying it for me.  Also, this picture is overflowing with nerdiness, I know. I only wear my glasses, because it magically raises my IQ by like 30%--at least I'm convinced that's the case. 

[two] We celebrated my nephews fourth birthday this Sunday. Isn't he so precious? This picture makes my heart melt. 

[three] To earn extra "auntie" points, I made him monkey cupcakes for his birthday. This little boy is literally obsessed with food. He could have just gotten these for his birthday, and he would have been perfectly happy and content; he's not hard to please, that's for sure!

[four] Yesterday I went over to my sisters house on my lunch break, and the little's were snuggling up on the couch with me. I can't tell you how much joy these kids bring me, and they love Jesus, which melts my heart even more. 

[five] My idea of a perfect meal. Organic beef patty, with grilled onions on top, served with a side of roasted yams.  

[bonus!] I couldn't help myself. I had to include this in my post sometime this week. Friends, this book has totally taken me back to the 1800's. It's so wordsy, and it reads differently than any book I've ever read; it's like a stay up all hours of the night reading it, good.  I highly recommend it. In fact, I insist you go buy it right now. I'll even link it to make it easy for you. Here you go! Feel free to thank me later.

Disclaimer: I would like to add that this book is about an affair between Edgar Allan Poe and Frances Osgood. I obviously don't condone this, but it's a good read.




Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh! Those cupcakes..how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Thanks! They were so easy to make, seriously. I just love that you can find ANYTHING on the internet, because there is no way I'm clever enough to come up with making something like this on my own. haha!

      Delete
  2. I am swooning over that scarf!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that scarf in your first photo! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your glasses are so cute! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks! I feel like a total smarty pants in them. haha!

      Delete
  5. Heck yes with that scarf, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with that scarf! Also I totally agree... wearing my glasses makes me feel smarter haha ! Hope you're having a great weekend so far!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger