A Reason to Rejoice

Tuesday, April 29, 2014


   





I live in California, but I have a ton of family in Arkansas. The home above belonged to my sister's sweet cousin, Bethany ( my sister and I share different dads). Her husband, nine year old son, and herself were hiding in the bathroom while the tornado took over their house. You see that room left standing? That's the bathroom. The only room left standing is the room they were in. 

I know..my jaw dropped, too. 

I'm rejoicing that the Lord protected their family. They may have lost all their belongings and their home, but it is so apparent that the Lord so graciously spared their lives. 


This, my friends, is a reason to rejoice. 

We serve an incredible God.



If you wish to donate money to help them recover from this loss, they're accepting donations here.











7 comments :

  1. Oh wow! So glad they survived! Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is amazing. So glad they are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh that view looks all toooo familiar. It makes my stomach drop just to see it. But! people will rally around them and their town will come together in a way you wouldn't believe. I know it, because I've lived it. God will use this for great things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how horrible but praise God they are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post just gave me chills. Wow...that's so awesome that they're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Just wow. Praying for this family! Thanks for sharing these photos- it looks like God literally placed a hedge of protection around them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my - this gave me chills indeed. So happy they are safe & unharmed. What a horrific thing to go through to say the least. God surely had His angels protecting them. Peace be to all the families who went through this disaster.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger