Just a little update

Wednesday, January 22, 2014











Friends! Boy, have I missed you all! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to get on here to blog much recently. The company I work for is going through a ton of changes, and I have been incredibly busy. I feel like I have a never ending pile of work to get done. The good news is that I only anticipate the craziness lasting until mid February, so I can rest assured that a break is coming. Praise God! 

In honor of the fact that all I can seem to think about lately is work, I decided to post some pictures of my little office. I try to make my office feel like home, because the truth is, I'm actually here more than I'm at home. In a dream world I wouldn't be in a cubicle, and I would be able to paint my walls, light some candles, and play some music while I work, but right now I just have to do with what I've got. 

Do any of you have an office/cubicle?
 What do you do to make it as comfortable as possible?


I promise I'll be back soon with some interesting things to talk about. 





4 comments :

  1. Your cubicle is darling and looks so cute!! I once worked in a cubicle too so I can relate but now I have the blessing of working from my home office. However, this post has inspired me to take advantage of that more....so I'm off to light a candle while I work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest most relaxing office space ever! Mason Jars are perfect for a home-y feel! Love it! Good luck with work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your paper flower! Too cute! I try to make my cube personal with pictures and stuff. And I messed with my office chair (Took the arms off) to make it more physically comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Space looks so nice! I love that you hung a wreath and have some flowers. So chic and homey :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger