One of my favorite things

Tuesday, December 10, 2013


            I can't help but sing that song " Favorite things" from the sound of music when I think of this recipe. Partially because I watched the Sound of Music Live on TV this past week, and partly because this truly is one of my favorite things.  I'm going to confess that I probably make this a little more often than I should, but it's SO good! I promise you'll love it just as much as I do, and if you don't, then I'm going to have to call you crazy--it's THAT good! 



       












One of the very many things you should know about me, is that I'm obsessed with Italian food. Although Naan is technically Indian, I think it works just perfectly for a quick and easy, very Italian pizza! I should probably throw out there that I'm a vegetarian, so a meal like this is perfect for me, because it's so versatile and easy to adjust to my liking. 





           This recipe couldn't be simpler. All you do is spread the marinara onto the bread, add some minced garlic, throw on your mozzarella cheese, add some sun dried tomatoes, sprinkle some Italian seasoning on before placing it into a 400 degree oven ( I used a toaster oven), and once you're cheese has melted and the pizza is golden brown, then you're ready to chow down my friends--seriously, could it get any easier? Sometimes, if I'm feeling like I want to add something a little more on the healthier side, then I'll throw a hand full of baby spinach in the middle after I take it out of the oven, and then pour some balsamic vinager on top. Deeeeelish!



                                   Do you have a go-to recipe that you're in love with?



 

5 comments :

  1. I get those sun dried tomatoes by Giada too!! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing? Sun dried tomatoes are my favorite thing ever! I can go through a whole jar of them in just a couple of days, because I go through phases where I just want to put them on everything! haha!

      Delete
  2. Hey hey lady! First of all, this looks ahhh-mazing! Second, you left a sweet comment on my blog today but your email is set up as a no-reply address so I couldn't directly email you back! :( Luckily I stalked you enough to find you! Let me know if you want to fix it and I'll send you the link that someone sent me a while back when mine was set up like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, friend! You're not the only person who has told me that! How in the world do I change it? Please send me the link if you can! :) Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Oh my! I looooooooove pizza! I'll definitely have to try it on naan!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger