Everyone needs a little Crew in their life

Friday, December 6, 2013



         Happy Friday, my dear friends! This week has seriously gone by so stinkin' fast, but I'm not complaining. Can I also just take a second to say that it's FREEZING here in California? I looked at my iPhone as I was leaving for work this morning, and it's 27 degree's outside! I've lived in California my whole life, and I've never seen it get this cold in December. I'm a total fall/winter girl, so I don't mind it one bit!

Okay, let's cut to the chase. I feel like it's completely impossible for me to own a blog, and leave out one of my most prized possessions in it--my J Crew [factory] necklace. I'm totally obsessed, girls. I would wear this necklace every single day if I could get away with it, but of course, that would be a bit excessive. Isn't it beautiful, though? I love all the colors in it, because it will go with pretty much anything I wear ( within reason, of course). If you're on a budget, these are perfect, because you get the J Crew effect, without having to the regular J Crew price tag! 

Unfortunitely the necklace that I'm talking about is sold out, so just for kicks and giggles, I decided to share some of my current favorites with you guys. 



I want them all, and wouldn't be sad if I got one for Christmas. I'm a total sucker for these things!



Do you have a specific type of jewlery that you're currently drooling over?



7 comments :

  1. I'm obsessing over statement necklaces! The hot pink and Navy one is my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have the best statement necklaces, so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a BEAUTIFUL necklace, wow!!
    I just ordered my first statement necklace on Black Friday,
    and can't wait to wear it for Christmas :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black Friday shopping is the way to do it! :)

      Delete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger