Christmas Randomness

Monday, December 30, 2013

         Guys, I've been terrible at blogging since Christmas. I've had so much going on leading up to Christmas that I needed a break once it was all over. I'm sure most of you can relate to somewhat being just a tiny bit relieved that Christmas is over. I feel like now I can go back to real life. I'm totally posting this on my phone right now, by the way. I'm at Rory's parents house sitting on the couch, while Rory is busy being a total nerd and playing video games. Ha! With that said, these photos aren't going to be edited, but at least you can see a little bit of what I've been up to lately.


                         
                                          A purse I made for Rory's cousin
       
                            I made a few of these bundles of coasters to give as gifts for Christmas.

                                    My dear sister and I in our pj's on Christmas morning.
                                     Aaron ( sisters husband) and Rory on Christmas morning.

                           Our traditional strawberry waffles on Christmas morning.
    
                        Burlap sacks that I made and filled with gifts for my niece and nephews.      
                                                       The boyfriend and I.  
                                                                   Christmas dinner 
        One of the presents I got from Rory. Real pearls, ladies! I couldn't believe it. He also got me an awesome peacoat. He did good!
                                       


         I didn't get as many pictures at Christmas as I would have liked to, but it was honestly kind of nice not having to worry about taking a ton of pictures. I really enjoyed relaxing on Christmas. I spent the entire day in my pajamas. I'm not kidding, either. I even ate fancy Christmas dinner at Rory's parents house in my pj's. That's the way I roll, my friends.

                                                          How was your Christmas?
    

9 comments :

  1. So many happy faces!Wishing you all the best for 2014!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, those pearls and that tea cup... to die for! i hope you had the most wonderful holiday!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pearls! I've always wanted a real pair:) The Holidays totally throw me off and as much as I love Christmas I'm glad to have things back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The burlap sacks are SO CUTE! I'm 100% positive those are exactly what Santa carries :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos! i hear you... it's nice not to have to worry about taking pictures all the time. christmas is a great time to relax with all that :)

    xxo
    Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous holiday photos - it really looks and sounds like such a lovely Christmas for you and your fam :-) I've been horrible with blogging since the New Year too...hehe. It's always so hard to get back into the swing of things again. Happiest New Year lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the coasters, they're so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! They're super easy to make.

      Delete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger